Ok, I went ahead and put the front sheetmetal back on. The hood, if you'll remember, was in grey epoxy primer. The fenders both require work. The driver's side will probably require replacement... the lower mount is missing and there's a large rust-hole above it; I used a strap to tie the bottom of the fender to the frame for the move. I did not install the inner fenders, but I did put the hood latch on.
|I have been doing a lot of bolting parts to the car lately; too bad they're all going to be coming back off soon. Or at least I hope they will.|
|Both of these are pretty much the same picture from two similar angles.. I just wanted a full-length shot of the car. The front tire on this side won't hold air; the bead has separated on the inside edge.|
Go back to the previous day (1 Jun 03)
Go on to the next day (16 Sep 03)